Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This question came into my mind: What makes us EMO?
The reason this came across is bcuz I'm emo out of sudden, with no reason.
Is it bcuz my life is simply too simple, too routine, too boring?

Is this true that ppl will easily get lost when everything comes normal and normal.
Do i like all the crock ups that happen in my life?
Or do I just like to stay alone and enjoy movies, dramas 24-7 without rest?

I'm restless. Emo. Bored. >.<
Facebook-checkmail-blogging-read newspaper-read books-daydreaming-eating-
Life gets bored so easily when u realize it never end, just like food.
Mee, meehoon, rice, bread; coffee, tea, milo, milk.......................
Even there's a lot choices it became bored when it is available to you everyday.

I don't like this feeling. The nausea feeling of food and activities and places thaat surround me everyday.
I yearn for break-thru---->try new food, new taste, new activities, new environment..that might enlighten me perhaps.

Perhaps is this boredomness, this free-for-nothing period is when I can start thinking of what is in my mind.

But thr's a voice in my mind telling that:"don't forget, you're blessed and you have everything you need. Nothing bad for you to being normal. Persevere. "

Give a smile to yourself. Hold on, keep on.

2 comments:

  1. haha... if you are really bored can think of how can we clear all the chinese new year cookies...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yi ting: hey thanks for your encouragement! =D

    Mafer: I would like to throw it away...=p (just kidding)

    ReplyDelete