Tuesday, November 08, 2005

long time never online...haha..tis line seems repeated for umpteen tiems ade...haha..bo bian..lazy 2 write..checking mail hv ade eaten my time..2 hours..n chat wif friens...sien...
spm..start ade..2 more days 2 deal wif chinese paper..
chinese...my language...a complicated language..haha..
dun misunderstand...not i dun lyk chinese k...
it's jus..da poem or wen2 yen2 wen2 r vy hard 2 understand..
haha...y mus write things in so complicated way?it may sounds beautiful but...ppl may not understand..haha
anyway..tat's chinese's tradition ba..jus like english poem we had..or other laguages..tat's y it is called yi4 shu4...haha..
crap...me myself dunno wat m i writing..
i miss someone vy much...vy vy much...haa..foolish me..
miss da prsn lotz...hope i can post my feeling evrywer..2 let da prsn see it..haha...
friens thr...good luck 4 ur spm k?study smart n study hard! =)
god bless ya

No comments:

Post a Comment