Monday, December 26, 2005

sooo fast......spm over le...secondary sch life over le...christmas over le..now..new yr is coming...evryone goin 2 sch again...but i'm not...
tis hols...so many weeks...i'm bz in piano stuff...n church..christmas celebration...now i realize tat i seem cant cope da piano studies as i've plan 2 sit da exam in april next yr...
i did my work soooo slow...no improvement..no paper work..wah...wat m i doin tis few weeks?isn't it i sacrified my trip 2 concentrate in music...so y m i still sitting here...wasting time??arghhh...
11th of Dec...went 2 a camp..christian camp...like it soo much!!so enjoyable...i found myself...haha..juz cant simply forget da moment i had during da camp...i found my GOd...my holy spirit rises..haha....
da games not fun wan...but da main purpose i went 2 da camp..is 2 seek God...so..i've made it...but tis few days...i got troubles...my family got into quarrel...friens..lotsa things happen..doesnt min i've found God my life 'll b easier 2 me...NO...absolutely wrong...
i've 2 face more n more..encounter more n more prob in my life...
now da conflict..da unhappy...evrything..is so suffering..so sad...made me feel cuo4 bai4...haha...n i found tat i relly vy weak in holy spirit..i cant apply wat i've gain in my life..i haven learn 2 depend on God..pray 2 him in evrythin..u noe..in da camp i've yearn 4 evryday..keep asking da God 2 speak 2 me...u noe how much i yearn 4 it??
but me myself..do nth..i still live in tis world..pray 4 me..fellow friens...i muz b brave..i muz rely fully on God...i muz...stop myself from drowning...hmm...i muz seek God's advice...pray2 God..tell HIM my prob...ask him 2 lead my life..ask him 2 enter my life..ask him 2 speak 2 me..
haha..k..stop tis saddistic thinggie...
i met friens in dat camp..sebastian, zhen yang...surprise 2 c them..
yee ching..thx 4 evrythin..as u take good care of me..hee~
eric yong guoxi (blek)...thx 4 owaz kacau me..(is tat a gd thing or?)anyway thx 2 b my frien la..help me lotz too..
nex is zhenghao...haha..thx 4 ur care...nice 2 noe such a nice guy la..feel warm..hee
nex is liting n jasmine...hee...i noe them in da 1st day of da camp..n den we spend evry meal time together..(except 4 breakfast cuz i woke up late ma...kaka), we worship together...wah..nice 2 meet u gals too!
den is other hebron church members...such s ah yap, li fiong, ke xin, n those whose name r not mention here..
ah and a vy important prsn, Jacob!!haha...thx 4 inviting me 2 such a nice camp la..never regret it..though it's different from my church..but i enjoy it vy vy much..thx a lot!:)
k let's tok bout christmas...erm..da carolling quite fun la..but a bit tiring..jason was vy hansom tat day..haha..relly got dian4 by him la..den xmas eve quite sien d lor...cuz no countdown ma..den nth2 do..cant stay till too late oso..haih...but nvm..aftertat got ppl sms n tok in phone..den ok liao lor..
christmas tat day...quite enjoyable too..haha..morning got worship in church..da children were damn cute la..like their performance...den..got lotsa gift tis yr...jess, jason n zhenghao exchange wif me..haha..so happy..cuz got many present...but i cant forget tat christmas is a vy special day...it's not bout santa, not bout christmas tree, not bout present...it's about JESUS...his bday!!:)
hee...yesterday i receive a vy nice present..!it's from chenghao la..it's a music box tat kinda things la..but quite big lo..haha..my friens noe lor..i like music box vy much d ma..laz time they oredi gift me 1...den wen i saw chenghao's present i was like "WOW"..haa..vy happie liddat la..
den later on he told me tat da music box is vy useful wan..he said wen i;m sad, i can open da music box n listen..he said da music box dai4 biao3 him, wenever i'm sad,he'll like da music box, comfort me..n hope me get well soon..haha...i'm so touched by his word!(blek)
thx a lot frien!tat's a sincere enuf present 2 me...hee..
at nite intent 2 wac kingkong d..who noes..perling mall d cinema oso can full hse wan oh!...haha..after went 2 eat italian meal in perling..(after sum struggle)my family got a bit quarrel la..cuz sum wan2 go here, sum wan2 go thr...but da italian dish is vy nice!!especially da tiramisu...hha..nice nice...so da christmas nite quite enjoy d la..haha..
tat's all man..god bless cya

No comments:

Post a Comment