Saturday, August 06, 2005

woah~long time din update my blog...many things happen too..but jus no time 2 write n lazy 2 write...haha
erm...recently get 2 noe eric, wen wei n cheng hao lo..
suppose 2 go hillsong concert wif them d yesterday..but...my piano teacher not encourage me go...den last week i was scolded by her ma, so jus dun wanna make her angry again...n d most important is...
I"M SICK!!haih...1 week ad..still haven recover 100..
sore throat lo...wen tues went sch, was damn xin ku la..den i noe i sleep in evry lesson, evry period...haih..wat a waste..den my throat damn pain la, head got a bit fever..den cant tok cuz throat too pain liao...den myself whole prsn like very weak..
aih...den i took mc d nex day..haah..sick is so....tong ku!!
can't laff, cant smile, can t eat tasty food...haih
i got bac my result of monthly test...u noe, all were lan4!!
many Bs n Cs lo..walau..
hope tat i rilly can find spirit2 study la..
oh ya..den d suprstar...finally till semifinal liao..very admire Kelly u noe..sing very nice but very pitchy lo..n xing hui..she got shi2 li4..but dunno...boys i prefer jun yang2...haha..he sings very nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment