Saturday, April 02, 2005

i was suppose 2 bloggin' on last sundae..bcoz dat day i was sooo happi..!!noe wat?my daddy finally confess 2 da God!(thx god)
easter...wat a meaningful day..e pastor's speech was so great, n i think i'll rmb his word owaz..!2 my frienz who is not yet a christian (noe y i use "not yet"?coz i hope u r one of em too!) heard me out..
Jesus christ is our saviour, he died in e cross, he uses his blood 2 "wash" our sins..without him, we're not blessed..previously, we're punished by God bcos we hv sins..but thru Jesus's death, all our sins are forgiven..trust me onot?it depends on u my frien..it's a truth, no 1 bsides Jesus, who willing 2 die 4 our sins..
wen my daddy confess 2 God, i saw tears in my mum's eyes...so joyful n satisfied r us!!all of u who is a christian pls pray 4 my dad..!thx

ok..friens, tis blog 'll b freakin' long la..so if u tak tehen den u can leave de..it's ok d, i wont blame u anyway, i'll jus stop linking u only..(jus kidding =P)
29th is ed's buddae..u noe i relly xian4 mu4 him..evry1 rmb his bday n celebrate v him..yet he still told me not enuff..he still not satisfied..(wad a?)however, i think he's da most luckiest guy in d world....ya, he's blessed..i hope those who read my blog is blessed too~ (hee~)

n noe wat?choir comp is on 13th!!dat mins, it's actually on d same day s our sch's monthly test...(wat a coincidence)minus one haven do yet, n many harmony parts haven teach yet..wat a rush!!all i hope is d members can b more discipline..so i can b ezier..hehe
d whole week i was wastin my time., luffing, playin outside d classroom..haiz..me still not yet awake..still not conscouis dat spm is near..how ar?my heart jus couldn't resist..can't stop playin, freakin around, buzzin, fooling..n me n friens took many pics, at 1st is 4 moral project, den duno y later we all takin photo al around,n very excited..haha!!it's very fun..relly..
yesterdae was april fool..haha i've cheated many ppl..!!hahha included boon kith..!!haha noe y i'm so happi?bcoz usually he bully me most often! yeah..revenge ade!but still not enuf le...haha
kla, i think i'll stop d crap..planning how 2 revenge...muahahhaah

No comments:

Post a Comment