Friday, March 04, 2005

after exam...

i got a long time din update my blog ade...haiz..
too bz..sumtimes very late liao so lazy 2 online...
neway, jus past my exam n i feel so release!!
haha...yar,during test i only sleep 3 hours each day!!!
cny over ade, me oso became fatter liao..quite sien de bcoz after nw yr hv 2 start study..
tis week very moody, dunno y..jus a bit moody lo..my eyes can't focus in anything, jus like thinking sumthing but actually not..
my eyes focus on nth but very far away..wat happen 2 me ah?
let's tok bout today..choir, had improved a lot, da sound of music is very nice, but there's still sumthin left, i think is "feeling"..
thx 2 ed, we got da 2nd stanza's harmony, quite nice u noe? wat a creative guy, i tot..haha
tomoro, hv 2 go jj 4 da tshirt thing lo..acc i need not 2 go de la..
bcoz i wont gif any good suggestion s i not so creative mar..
n my choice often same v wingee de, so i afraid wen ed got sum gud idea but we dun agree...kla, i'll jus follow their opinion la..haha
acc i wonder 'll ed angry v me n wingee 4 not 2 agree his idea, haha
coz sumtimes he seems qian1 jiu4 us..watever
got to go..i like my new decoration of dis blog la..thx tian!

No comments:

Post a Comment